[Kolab-devel] Is it okay to commit the samba patch to cvs?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Sep 11 17:55:13 CEST 2008

Now that the syncprov code has been committed to cvs, I would
like to look at the samba patch that is provided in issue2997:
https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2997

Is it okay to commit the patch to cvs?  The code must be adapted to cvs and
some files must be added to a Makefile that I'll take care off.  If somebody
finds the time to review the patch, I think that it is important to look the
ldap attribute definitions and perhaps the quality of the code.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,