[Kolab-devel] gunnar: server/perl-kolab/bin kolab_bootstrap.in , NONE, 1.1 kolabcheckperm.in, NONE, 1.1 kolabconf.in, NONE, 1.1 kolabdcachetool.in , NONE, 1.1 kolabd.in, NONE, 1.1 kolabpasswd.in , NONE, 1.1 kolabquotareport.in, NONE, 1.1 kolabquotawarn.in, NONE, 1.1 kolab_smtpdpolicy.in , NONE, 1.1 kolab_upgrade.in, NONE, 1.1

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Oct 27 22:42:49 CET 2008

Op Monday 27 October 2008 15:34:14 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> > If that is true, all the
> > scripts that you added to the perl-kolab module are strangers to the
> > module and it would indeed better to have them moved to another package.
>
> Each and every one of the perl-based scripts actually requires
> perl-kolab as a basis. So I don't consider them strangers to the
> package at all. But as Thomas did also complain I'll probably move
> them some where else later. I actually don't care much about the
> actual structure. It is just important that we use packing tools that
> work across the distributions. And in case of Perl Make::Maker is the
> standard.

Why not leave them in (or bring them back to) to the kolab package.  In there
the templates and the like (the current leftovers) can be build with the
dist_conf variables and the perl scripts will be build with Perl Make::Maker?
Just an idea.  I'll see how it develops.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,