[Kolab-devel] New CVS committer, working on the next server beta

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Oct 22 18:47:58 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just wanted to announce that Mathieu Parent now has write access
to the Kolab server CVS.

His work on the syncrepl code was very good and accurate, and he
delivered many good patches before that, so I talked to some people
who agreed on this.

Welcome, Mathieu!

We aim to produce a development snapshot of Kolab server CVS soon,
so developers and testers can take a look at the refactored
packages, e.g. kolab-webclient and friends. If first testing shows
that in general everything works, we can release this as a new beta
version which should be followed by a release candidate a month
after that.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998