[Kolab-devel] Intevation moved; working on communication pile

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 17 17:49:53 CEST 2008

Just as a heads-up:

The Intevation office (home of the official KK postal address)
has succesfully moved a few weeks ago and I am now working to get
out of the communication pile, which also comes out of the fact
that we are working very intensively on Kontact enterprise4 (for Windows,
GNU/Linux and MacOSX). Beta pending this year, our internal packages
are all just too big to really get published.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)