[Kolab-devel] horde and kolab on opensuse 10.2

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Sat Nov 29 22:42:04 CET 2008

Quoting Florian Oszwald <oszwald at web.de>:

> Dear list,
> I am running kolab together with horde on an opensuse 10.2 system
> I have the following situation:
>
> In horde:
> - no calendars can be accessed in the user configuration dialog for standard
> calendar
> - no tasks in the user configuration dialog for standard tasks
> - no adressbook in the user configuration dialog for standard adressbook
> - no memos in the user configuration dialog for standard memos
>
> With email, there seems no problem so far.
>
> When making a new entry in the calender I get the following error direct in
> the browser:
> Beim Zugriff auf den Kalender ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Share
> "user at example.com" existiert nicht.
>
> Furthermore I have every time I log into horde: DB Error: not found
>
> /var/log/horde/horde.conf says:
> error] [kronolith] Besitzer des Ordners INBOX konnte nicht festgestellt
> werden. [pid 4933 on line 1330 of
> "/srv/www/htdocs/horde2/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]
>
> Can anybody help me herewith?

Sounds like the package maintainers provide a broken Horde
configuration. It is hard to tell you exactly what is wrong as the
Horde configuration is quite complex (which is the reason why a decent
default should be provided by the package maintainers).

I'd suggest to install a Kolab Server based on OpenPKG and compare the
Horde configuration in that system to your Suse configuration. That
might help.

Cheers,

Gunnar