[Kolab-devel] Freeze! (was: Re: Kolab Server 2.2.1 moves ahead)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 20 08:47:16 CET 2008

On Mittwoch, 19. November 2008, Thomas Arendsen Hein wrote:
> 1. Freeze now, so I can concentrate on packaging, upgrading and
>    other release preparations.

Note that the following two patches we still might consider:
kolab/issue3238 (Double Entries with SyncML when the folder uid validity
changes)
kolab/issue3237 (Double Sync with SyncML when using external client)

Otherwise we want problem fixes only during the freeze
and only if the problems are significant and the changes are low risk.

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)