[Kolab-devel] [issue3199] Rebuild of the cache crashes kontact (enterprise35)

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Nov 3 12:30:50 CET 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

(Split off issue2697, as enterprise35 uses different technology)

After another crash (see issue3106), only a few Tasks were shown in
the task list. I have three accounts (all split IMAP/DIMAP) and checked the
respective folders on the server to find two of them well filled. The local
folders for those accounts showed a bunch of "No Subject" mails plus a few real
tasks - so I decided to rebuild the cache for those two Task folders. In both
cases Kontact crashed - I'll attach the backtraces.

Versions:
kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.9
Kontact: 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20080919.862683)
(Kubuntu 8.04)

For the second crash, I noticed a bunch of messages on the command line, I'll
attach those as well.

files: Crash_on_rebuild_DIMAP_cache-862683.txt
messages: 17415
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Rebuild of the cache crashes kontact (enterprise35)
topic: enterprise35, kde client
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3199>