[Kolab-devel] [issue2723] Shared folders are still shown despite being locally unsubscribed

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 23 09:23:55 CEST 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

We have two shared resources folders, one common Calendar and one common
Addressbook. Hence, I want these folders to be subscribed in a split DIMAP/IMAP
account, but locally unsubscribed in the IMAP part. However, if I subscribe to
these folders, then locally unsubscribe in the IMAP account, the folders are
still shown, even after restarting kontact.

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.8b
KDE: 3.5.9
Kontact: 1.2.9 (enterprise 20080509.805827)
(Kubuntu 8.04)

topic: prokde35