[Kolab-devel] [issue2698] todos: after rebuild of the index , todos, which are on the server are not displayed in the todo view.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu May 8 12:31:22 CEST 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

kowi kdepim rev. 804638

I worked a bit with the todos. I created 3 new todos.
After restart, the todos are not displayed in the todos view.
So I looked at the server and found the three todos there, I rebuild
the index of the Tasks folder and found 3 mails there. okay.
But as I looked at the todos view I was surprised to find no todo.

assignedto: till
messages: 14766
nosy: bh, jstaniek, ludwig, till
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: todos: after rebuild of the index , todos, which are on the server are not displayed in the todo view.
topic: kde client, kowi