[Kolab-devel] Specify Kolab IP address

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri May 2 18:22:00 CEST 2008

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20080502 15:24]:
> Yes, you are right and I did overlook that this is a special
> template. kolabconf probably needs some modifications to allow binding
> to specific interfaces. You should probably open a bug about this.

No need, this is already implemented in 2.1 CVS (if you really need
it with a 2.1 server) and 2.2-rc2.

See https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue26

Works fine in a production setup with one master and one slave which
can move to a single machine when one of both hosts goes down.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998