[Kolab-devel] Is the www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html out of date?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 31 19:05:07 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 18 March 2008 19:15, Richard Bos wrote:
> In the file that is created as result of scheduling an event, a reference
> is made to the following link: http://www.kolab.org/kolab2-clients.html I
> believe that the page is out of date.  Is it e.g. not possible to build
> kontact for kde-3.5?

Yes, it is a bit out of date.
(Note that KDEPIM-enterprise35 only right now is in beta.
Horde is also in beta and experience with Bynaries new Kolab connectors are
very fresh.)

Can you make an issue and assign it to me? :)
Also, feel free to suggest patches, the webpages are fully in CVS.

> I think that the same can be said, about the webpage that the above
> mentioned webpage refers to: http://www.kolab.org/about-kolab-clients.html

Yes, true.

> It would be good if the pages can get a review, before kolab-2.2 is
> released.

Let me jump on that distinction: We are not going to release kolab-2.2.
We are going to release Kolab _Server_ 2.2. And rc2 is very close,
so somehow it is already released. ;-)

> Perhaps it is usefull to refer to the Client matrix pages in the wiki as
> well? http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_for_Kolab2
> and
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Notes
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Address
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Tasks
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Clients_Features_Calendar

It is work to do so, currently I think the wiki pages are more misleading
than the kolab.org pages.