[Kolab-devel] [issue2563] kolabd doesn't automaticaly create cyrus mailboxes with slapd 2.4

Mathieu Parent kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Mar 25 22:44:34 CET 2008

New submission from Mathieu Parent <mathieuparent at users.sourceforge.net>:

This is linked to kolab/issue1755.

For kolab to be ready for lenny release, we need to use slapd 2.4. Version 2.3
is no more in repository.

Replication between master and slaves is working good. But kolabd doesn't create
cyrus mailboxes when users are created by kolab-webadmin.

I have read that we should use persistent searches for this, which is already
done for fedora directory server.

How to do this ?

thanks

See also : http://wiki.debian.org/Kolab

messages: 14190
nosy: mathieu.parent
priority: feature
status: unread
title: kolabd doesn't automaticaly create cyrus mailboxes with slapd 2.4