[Kolab-devel] [issue2556] Crash around KOTodoView::processDelayedNewPercentage

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 19 10:15:52 CET 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

Over the past weeks, I've seen four similar crashes in Kontact. I cannot exactly
reproduce them, but all of them occurred when I was "checking" a recurring ToDo.
I *think* all of them were with a "weekly" ToDo that was created with a kontact
2.1.1x client a while back. I got four backtraces, all of which seem to center
somwhat around KOTodoView::processDelayedNewPercentage. As they are not all
identical, I'll include them all.

kontact --version
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.8
Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20080201.769476)
(on Kubuntu 7.10)

files: Crash_Kontact_769476_on_completing_ToDo_in_TODO_list_and_answering_Journal_dialog.txt
messages: 14144
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Crash around KOTodoView::processDelayedNewPercentage
topic: prokde35
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2556>