[Kolab-devel] wilde: server/perl-kolab/lib/Kolab Cyrus.pm, 1.2, 1.3

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Fri Mar 14 13:00:49 CET 2008

Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> writes:

> On Thursday 14 February 2008 19:37, Richard Bos wrote:
>> Op Thursday 14 February 2008 18:33:08 schreef cvs at kolab.org:
>> >  Kolab::reloadConfig("/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab.globals");
>>
>> How is this going to work on other distributions than openpkg?  I'm
>> actually very disappointed to see such a commit without a accompanying
>> warning stating that this has to be fixed for non openpkg distributions!
>>
>> Right now it -fully- neglects the community, nice Valentine present!
>
> Hey, Sascha is part of the community. :)
> Seriously: This probably was an oversight. :(

Yes the change was an oversight -- actually the whole commit was a big
mistake not only because it broke every
non-openpkg-default-installation, but also because it broke even
these...  :-)

So the change was reverted by me the next morning:
    revision 1.5
    date: 2008/02/15 08:52:19;  author: wilde;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -3
    Reverted change to Cyrus.pm (was totally wrong, sorry).

sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                      OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück             http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/