[Kolab-devel] [issue2528] [patch] freebusy: Ability to run without ACLs

Thomas Jarosch kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Mar 6 10:49:27 CET 2008

New submission from Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com>:

Hello together,

attached patch adds the ability to use the freebusy system without ACLs,
which we are doing for years now. Please consider it for inclusion.

While I was at it, I did some whitespace cleanup
in the Cache.php file. The patch looks way more
harmless if you ignore whitespaces during diff.

I've also added a new variable to config.php
to make the change transparent for everyone else.
config.php mentions modifying another template
for Kolab servers, please do if you apply the patch.

Regards,
Thomas

files: freebusy-noacls.patch
messages: 13960
nosy: Thomas Jarosch
status: unread
title: [patch] freebusy: Ability to run without ACLs
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2528>