[Kolab-devel] kolab-freebusy / CN in fb-vcal files

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Mar 3 20:08:21 CET 2008

hi gunnar,

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

> What is the attribute value in your case and why is the 'path' entry
> missing?

here are the values: name: MAILTO:, attr: ORGANIZER

i can actually now tell you how to produce the error. the case is special.

i have two (actually many) mail adresses. one is
m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, this is my primary mail adress (mail
attr in LDAP, cyrus folder name, etc.). my private mail is
m.gabriel at moonweavers.net.

i tested the fb stuff with my daughter's mail account, she only know
my private email address. and there is the culprit.

here is a recipe that shows how to reproduce the bug:

   o use horde
   o create domainA and domainB in kolab
   o create two kolab users in domain A: userA at domainA and userB at domainA
   o add an alias for userA in domainB (LDAP-attr: alias userA at domainB)
   o userB adds userA to his kolab address book
      - mail: the alias userA at domainB (that is the only address userB knows)
      - fb-URL (userA in domainA, primary kolab mail address):
        https://myserver/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=userA@domainA
   o userB wants to create an event, add userA as attendee
   o php error:Warning: parse_url() expects parameter 1 to be string,
array given
     in /usr/local/share/horde3/lib/Horde/iCalendar/vfreebusy.php on line 106

   o NOW userB gets to know userA's primary kolab mail address
   o he changes his contact data and puts userA at domainA as mail address
   o again userB wants to create an event, add userA as attendee
   o -> now it works (at least on my system)

i rewrote my log entries to match users and domains in this example...

Mar 03 18:47:38 Kolab Free/Busy [debug] [horde] Starting generation of
free/busy data for user userA at domainB [on line 54 of
"/usr/local/share/kolab-freebusy-2.2/freebusy.php"]
Mar 03 18:47:39 Kolab Free/Busy [debug] [horde] Trying to append
domainB to userA at domainB [on line 443 of
"/usr/local/share/php/Kolab/Freebusy/Page.php"]
Mar 03 18:47:39 Kolab Free/Busy [debug] [horde] Free/busy data of
owner  on server  requested by user userB at domainA. [on line 65 of
"/usr/local/share/kolab-freebusy-2.2/freebusy.php"]
Mar 03 18:47:39 Kolab Free/Busy [debug] [horde] Free/busy generation
complete, execution time was 0.0175261497498 seconds. [on line 101 of
"/usr/local/share/kolab-freebusy-2.2/freebusy.php"]

mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de