[Kolab-devel] [issue2821] Server Authentication Dialog appears twice after creating an event

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jun 26 12:16:08 CEST 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

kowi/enterprise4
Kontact_Installer-20080625.exe
kdepim Revision 823975

Test:
1. Start kontact and switch to calendar.
2. Create a new test event.
=> A server authentication dialog pops up
Message The server failed the authenticity check
3. Press Continue and accept the CA certificate for the current Session Only.
=> A second authentication dialog pops up

If I accept a certificate of a server for the session, I don't want to get asked
again about this certificate.

assignedto: till
messages: 15373
nosy: bh, jstaniek, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Server Authentication Dialog appears twice after creating an event
topic: kde client, kowi