[Kolab-devel] c-client and php annotation patches on debian packages

Mathieu PARENT math.parent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:51:33 CEST 2008

Hi,
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Mike Gabriel
<m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> hi mathieu,
>
> Quoting Mathieu PARENT <math.parent at gmail.com>:
>
>> There are also compiled packages (might be a bit obsolete) at (put it
>> in /etc/apt/sources.list and do apt-get update):
>> deb http://mathieu.parent.free.fr/debian unstable main
>>
>> Up-to-date packages are at (when my PC is on)
>> deb http://sathieu.net/debian unstable main
>>

> today i trief to apt-get install your packages, but your debian dir
> structure seems incomplete (not index files, etc.).
>
> has the URL changed???

Yes, the new procedure is available here:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Debian_-_Administrators_-_Installation
(see also http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kolab-devel/2008-May/001670.html)

Currently, this corresponds to SVN Rev 880 (see
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kolab/?op=log&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=1).

> thanks for help / info,
> mike
>

> --
>
> das netzwerkteam
> mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

Mathieu Parent