[Kolab-devel] [issue2948] Crash while deleting a folder.
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jul 30 14:17:13 CEST 2008
New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:
I did following test:
1. The user creates three test folders in the inbox.
2. He copies three mails to all folder.
3. He moves the second folder with d'n'd into the first one
4. He moves the third folder with d'n'd into the second one.
5. A syncs.
6. A copies the third folder with the RMB menu copy into the inbox.
7. A copies the second folder with the RMB menu copy into the inbox.
8. A deletes the third folder.(not the copy)
9. A deletes the second folder (not the copy).
10. A syncs.
I got a lot of warnings and kontact crashs.
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
title: Crash while deleting a folder.
topic: kde client, prokde35
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the devel