[Kolab-devel] [issue2908] Wrong default name when renaming IMAP ressources

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Jul 18 12:34:31 CEST 2008

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

Kontact Linux 1.2.9

Module "calendar"

- Added 1 IMAP ressource
- Subfolders appear in ressource list, but have ugly names, so I want to change
the label text
- Double click on ressource
- Dialog comes up to enter new text for ressource label
- In the dialog, a string is displayed which should be the name of the ressource
folder being edited; but it is not: either (when doing so the first time) it is
the name of the toplevel ressource, or it is the name of the last ressource
being edited this way
- when entering a string, the correct ressource is set with that string; so it's
only about the default for editing!

Example:

Groupware
* common/company/my ugly folder 1
* common/company/my ugly folder 2

Want to change "common/company/my ugly folder 1". Double click; Dialog; instead
of "common/company/my ugly folder 1", the string to be edited is "Groupware", a.s.o.

messages: 15805
nosy: basyskom
status: unread
title: Wrong default name when renaming IMAP ressources