[Kolab-devel] [issue2876] Online Dating: Avery Snow

Avery Snow kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Jul 12 09:19:10 CEST 2008

New submission from Avery Snow <rleaaw at blkblt.b21.ingr.com>:

Good night,people!
+++++++++++++++++++++
 Join other singles browsing our online 53 personals on this totally free dating
>> service. If you love this safe, fun free online dating service then Bookmark
)))) Us Join thousands 79 of sexy men and sexy women who have discovered
> Online Dating and found their perfect match via matchmaking.
** Below are ads from great cute online singles looking
^^^ to chat and meet you.

          Registration is easy, just press the link JOIN FREE
    100% totally free - No charge to use!
                  http://iudueiujeq.newmail.ru/

messages: 15705
nosy: rleaaw