[Kolab-devel] [issue2857] A locally unsubscriped folder with locally subscribed subfolder vanishs from the folderlist
kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 8 11:07:16 CEST 2008
New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:
After a folder with locally subscribed subfolders is locally unsubscribed,
it and it's subfolders vanish from the folderlist. I except them not to
disappear, because some of the subfolders are locally subscribed.
1. Activate "Show only locally subscribed folder"
2. Create a test subfolder of the inbox
3. Create a subfolder of the test folder and sync
4. Locally subscribe the subfolder of the testfolder.
5. Locally unsubscribe the test folder.
=> The test folder and the subfolder disappear from the folder list.
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
title: A locally unsubscriped folder with locally subscribed subfolder vanishs from the folderlist
topic: enterprise35, kde client
Kolab issue tracker <kolab-issues at intevation.de>
More information about the devel