[Kolab-devel] Kolab server - greylisting (long)

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Jan 22 12:00:59 CET 2008

Jørgen Hermanrud Fjeld wrote:
> Hi.
> I would like to point you towards the ticket I made some time ago with
> patches for inclusion of postgrey in Kolab "https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1548".
> The patches included both postgrey and some other anti spam features.
> You may also find some discussion about the patches useful.
> Maybe we could split the postgrey patches from the other anti-spam
> patches, so to increase chance of inclusion.

Personally I think that both greylisting and RBL are important.

I modified my kolab installations since 2006 to add RBL and greylist.

As a minimum I suggest to add postgrey and RBL to main.cf.
and add webadmin patch as soon as possible.
I hope this to be possible before kolab 2.2 release.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi