[Kolab-devel] Hey, Horde is real ugly...

ComCept Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Tue Jan 15 19:11:27 CET 2008

Hi all

I used the univention theme....nice stuff really cool but there are some
missing png's. To solve this I used following:

	# cp -p
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/themes/univention/graphics/data.png
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/themes/univention/graphics/datatree.png
	# cp -p
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/themes/univention/graphics/alerts/warning.png
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/themes/univention/graphics/alerts/alarm.png

	# cp -p
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/themes/univention/graphics/empty_trash.png
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/themes/univention/graphics/empty_spam.png

	# touch
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/themes/univention/graphics/loading.gif
	# chown kolab-n:kolab-n
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/themes/univention/graphics/loading.gif

	# touch
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/mnemo/themes/univention/graphics/az.png
	# chown kolab-n:kolab-n
/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/mnemo/themes/univention/graphics/az.png

this only to point to this otherwise you have always logging info which
filles up the logs for nothing.

documented at http://www.comcept.ch/kolab2/solaris_10_kolab2_install.txt

by the way I recognized that horde was on my server installed initially as
kolab:kolab which brings up problems with the config on horde interface.
This means if you login to horde and the user which is used within the login
is configured to be the administrator of horde you are not able to ajdust
config for horde because tmp config.php can not be written and because of
this config.xml is not created. I found it funny that initially horde was
installed as kolab:kolab because from my point of view it should be
kolab-n:kolab-n. I did the adjustement meaning to kolab-n and all afterwards
was working fine. That we have here not a confiusen I'm talking about kolab
2.2 beta 1 and not beta 3 (not able to install beta 3 because of the
installatin script). This only if it is of interesst etc.

hope this helps....

Andrea

Mail: soliva at comcept.ch