[Kolab-devel] [issue2383] Deleting a calendar folder doesn't clean the freebusy/cache

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jan 8 15:14:23 CET 2008

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

kolab server 2.1.0

I create a new calendar folder in Kontact and add an event to this folder.
Then I sync and have a look at the fb list.
After this I delete the new calendar folder, sync and have another look at the
free busy list, but the event is still there.

At the freebusy/cache the fb list of the deleted folder still exists.
The client triggers the list of this folder, but the server ignores it:
apache-error.log shows following line:
[...]
[Tue Jan  8 14:57:07 2008] [error] PHP Notice:  (null)(): Mailbox does not exist
(errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
[...]

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 13319
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, martin, steffen, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Deleting a calendar folder doesn't clean the freebusy/cache
topic: server