[Kolab-devel] where or how smarty_basedir is defined?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Feb 19 21:47:29 CET 2008

Hi,

can anyone tell where or how smarty_basedir is defined?

server> grep -RiH smarty_basedir *
php-kolab/Kolab_Webadmin/Webadmin/webadmin.class.php:        $basedir = $config['smarty_basedir'];

I did not find a reference to smarty_basedir in e.g. the files that
are provided by the smarty package, nor did I find a definition for the
smarty_basedir in kolab's template files.

That left me wondering where is smarty_basedir is defined?

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,