[Kolab-devel] [issue2483] debian kdepim patch 14_kmail_filter_icons.diff

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Feb 19 15:30:32 CET 2008

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

The debian kdepim enterprise packages we build contain the attached patch
(14_kmail_filter_icons.diff).  It seems to fix an upgrade problem related to
icon name changes.  The corresponding entry in the debian/changelog is

   * New patch 14_kmail_filter_icons.diff: update user config files to
    reflect changed icon names for spam/ham filters.

It seems to me that this should really be in kdepim.

assignedto: till
files: 14_kmail_filter_icons.diff
messages: 13715
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: debian kdepim patch 14_kmail_filter_icons.diff
topic: enterprise35, kde client