[Kolab-devel] Freshmeat entry?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Feb 19 09:21:15 CET 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 08:31:10AM +0100, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> > Thanks go to Gunnar:
> > http://freshmeat.net/projects/kolab/?branch_id=59969&release_id=272052
>
> Hope that all information is correct. Please tell me if I should
> correct stuff.

The introduction looked fine to me, the rest I did not check.

> Another question:
>
> I'll certainly add 2.1 branch information there once we a have a
> release there. But should I add the native ports as branches, too? I
> know that it does not fit optimal for Kolab2/Gentoo since the updates
> are not really happening in one block. Still I consider to change that
> and add Kolab2/Gentoo as a branch. Maybe this is interesting for the
> other distributions, too?

For me freshmeat is about notify people, that an application has been
release source code wise.  It does not necessarily mean that the
application is available on my distribution.  I find it up to the
distribution to make its aware that the application is released for
their distribution.

--
RB