[Kolab-devel] [issue2473] Memory problems while syncing calendar entries

Boris Prestel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 13 07:30:58 CET 2008

New submission from Boris Prestel <boris.prestel at cosbi.de>:

I am using Kolab 2.2 rc1 in an productive enviroment with only two users syncing
there calendar entries with Outlook (Konsec Connector). The server has 2GB of
RAM and a dual core CPU, this schould be enough for two users. Whithin a few
minutes the server starts to swap extremly, the running apache eats all my
memory. I added a extra swap file of 10GB and within an hour about 7GB swap
memory was used. Killing the apache helps, the memory usage returns to a normal
level.
Can someone of you reproduce/confirm this? My first idea is, that something is
wrong in the freebusy trigger code.

messages: 13676
nosy: seifrei
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Memory problems while syncing calendar entries