[Kolab-devel] [issue2460] kolabconf not run when Mail Filter Settings are changed on Services tab

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 6 23:03:36 CET 2008

New submission from Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:

When changing Mail Filter Settings on the Services tab, like:
() Check messages for mismatching From header and envelope from.

And select update, kolabconf is not run.  IOW changing those settings on the
services tab have not effect!

E.g.:
Before the change:
# ls -l /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php
-rw-r----- 1 kolab root 5496 2008-02-06
15:25 /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php

After the change nothing changed.  I than ran kolabconf, and the change takes
effect:
# ls -l /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php
-rw-r----- 1 kolab root 5507 2008-02-06
22:51 /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php

The strange thing is that at the same time the <file>.old and just <file>
are altered.  SO, I can't make a diff between the old and new one to show
what has changed:

The change is ..... :
#
diff /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php.old /var/lib/kolab/kolab-filter/config.php.cur
75c75
< $conf['filter']['verify_from_header'] = false;
---
> $conf['filter']['verify_from_header'] = ('TRUE'=='TRUE');

messages: 13626
nosy: rbos
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: kolabconf not run when Mail Filter Settings are changed on Services tab