[Kolab-devel] [issue3342] The Kolab format does not support the state "cancelle" for events

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Dec 29 10:06:27 CET 2008

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Horde allows to mark an event as "cancelled". At the same time "free" is also
supported.

The Kolab format only supports "free, tentative, busy, or outofoffice".

I consider "free" to be the best match for the Horde definition of "free" and
"cancelled".

Which now leads to the confusing situation that you set an event to "cancelled"
and it will be marked "free" later.

As I consider "cancelled" a sensible status I think it should be added to the
Kolab format definition.

See also http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7799

assignedto: bernhard
messages: 18181
nosy: bernhard, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: The Kolab format does not support the state "cancelle" for events
topic: format, web client