[Kolab-devel] bug in seperator and freebusy ?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu Dec 11 22:37:21 CET 2008

Op Thursday 11 December 2008 22:14:27 schreef Martin Konold:
> >  If i adjust this, the management is lost of this folders. is there any
> > way to change this in some kind of way so when i make a new folder in the
> > kolab admin page, this will set in also LDAP and in cyrus with a / as
> > seperator?
>
> Why do you want to modify the IMAP separator?

I assume because at the moment it is possible to get a folder hierarchy for
regular folders, like:

folder-A
  folder-1
  folder-2
folder-B
  folder-1
etc

But the shared folders are all shown in the folder-[AB] level not on
folder-[12] level.  Currently it is like this:
folder-A
  folder-1
  folder-2
folder-B
  folder-1
shared.folder1
shared.folder2
shared.folder20

I think that it would indeed be better that, like:
folder-A
  folder-1
  folder-2
folder-B
  folder-1
shared
  folder
  folder2
  folder20

> > If i adjust the foldername in cyrus to 'shared folder', horde will start,
> > but without sidebar. Maybe it will be nice to aks in the bootstrap the
> > name of the shared folder instance, like: Name of shared folder: [Shared
> > Folder]:   < (as default)
>
> The presentation of folders need to be changed in Horde Webclient not in
> the Server.

It's not only in horde, also in kontact.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,