[Kolab-devel] [issue3308] Add "room number" attribute for contacts

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Dec 9 16:00:57 CET 2008

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

Based on a question I asked on kolab-users:

One of the fields one can fill in for a user in the Kolab webadmin interface is
the "Room Number". I find this a handy attribute to have, but until now it is
not part of the kolab format and hence not visible in the clients (despite being
there in the webadmin interface). Hence, if possible, please consider adding
this attribute to the format and - subsequently - client(s). Thanks in advance!

messages: 18011
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Add "room number" attribute for contacts
topic: format, kde client, server, web client