[Kolab-devel] [issue3292] Sharing Groupware Resources does not work in Webclient

Sascha Wilde kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Dec 4 18:03:19 CET 2008

New submission from Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de>:

One of the core groupware features in Kolab is the ability to share
groupware objects (like events, contacts etc.) between users.

This is done by setting the ACLs of the containing IMAP folders
accordingly.

Unfortunately this doesn't work with the Horde based Kolab client.
Given two users A and B:
- user A creates a event in his calendar
- user A sets ACLs for his calender folder (Options/Mail/Share
  Folders)  so that B is allowed to list and read it.
- now user B should be able to see A's event but he isn't

B does see A'a calendar folder as mail/user/A/Calender and it is
correctly displayed as calender folder but clicking on it displays
only B's own events, not A's.  (Additional I would expect A's calender
to appear in the "My Calendars" list in Organizing/Calendar view, but
it doesn't).

The same holds true for shared contacts.  I haven't tested tasks and
notes but I assume they are equally broken.

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 17935
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, till, wilde, wrobel
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Sharing Groupware Resources does not work in Webclient
topic: web client