[Kolab-devel] [issue3287] Document the Kolab_Filter policies

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Dec 3 09:56:20 CET 2008

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Do we have any documentation of the Kolab_Filter policies?

>From the mailing list:

It seems it's working without I lost mail from mailing lists. There must be
anything wrong in the assertion:
"Always reject the message. Note that enabling this setting will make the
server reject any mail with non-matching sender and From header if the sender
is an account on this server. This is known to cause trouble for example with
mailinglists. "

http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2008-December/009112.html

I think I remember we had a bug about the Kolab_Filter policy though I didn't
find it now.

I think we should maybe clarify the inner workings of Kolab_Filter in the wiki
and link to that in the kolab webadmin.

assignedto: bernhard
messages: 17887
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Document the Kolab_Filter policies
topic: docs, filter