[Kolab-devel] distributionlists testing

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Aug 19 15:48:14 CEST 2008

hi joon, hi gunnar,

picking up an old thread... i am wondering if something has happened
around the issue below. i was under cover for quite a while and busy
with other stuff than kolab. but in the very near future i will need a
fix for the problem below and i am wondering if anything has been
decided yet, how i can help, etc.

best regards to all,
mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen