[Kolab-devel] Horde - How to personalize po files

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Tue Aug 5 18:12:07 CEST 2008

HI,
	I try to personalize it_IT.po in horde.

In horde/po dir there is a README and translation.php

If I understand correct I have to do:

1) Modify it_IT.po file
2) run translation.php make -l it_IT

But the last command don't find gettext.

mail1:/kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/po# ./translation.php make -l it_IT
---------------------------
Horde translation generator
---------------------------
Console_Getopt... OK
Console_Table... OK
File_Find... OK

Searching gettext binaries...
gettext... not found

As written in README I first run:

/koab/bin/pear Console_Table File_Find (translation.php says they were missing)

A check with openpkg says that gettext is in /kolab/bin

What can I check?

I write here because I suspect a configuration problem with PEAR

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi