[Kolab-devel] New dist_conf variable `spamassassin_confdir'

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Wed Apr 30 09:40:27 CEST 2008

Hi *,

I just implemented a kolabconf template for spamassassin local.cf (see
kolab/issue2244 and kolab/issue2586).  To do so I added the new
dist_conf variable `spamassassin_confdir' to the kolab (== OpenPKG)
dist_conf.

To all maintainer of dist_conf files: please add this variable to the
dist_conf files for your distributions.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                      OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück             http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/