[Kolab-devel] distributionlists testing

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Apr 18 15:58:23 CEST 2008

hi gunnar,

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:

> Mike Gabriel <m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> writes:
>
>> hi gunnar,
>>
>> Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de>:
>>
>>> let me commit the stuff to Horde CVS that will be easier. Give me a
>>> few minutes ;)
>>
>> huiiii great!!! they like the stuff??? :-D
>
> As long as it concerns the Kolab module and drivers I'm mostly free to
> commit as I see fit. Initially I assumed the final release would be
> imminent and we wouldn't have enough testing for the fix to have
> several object types in one folder so I was reluctant to commit it.
>
> But as 3.2 got delayed we have more time for that.
>
> Anyhow: I update to CVS now, refreshed the patch queue and tested
> once. But something did not work right away when testing so I
> refrained from commiting it to Horde CVS. Instead I updated the
> experimental Horde CVS installer script in Kolab CVS.
>
> Can you grab it from there again?
>
> I'll try to take another dash at commiting this to Horde CVS next week
> then.

the current code of imp/lib/Mailbox.php seems to be broken in CVS.
folders with msg thread view + no unread mails appear empty. there
have been some novelties with the IMP_IMAP-cache code... (compared to
my last checkout...):

Notice: Undefined index: hd in
/usr/local/share/_horde-versions_/horde3-kolab-cvs/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php
on line 866

Notice: Undefined index: d in
/usr/local/share/_horde-versions_/horde3-kolab-cvs/horde/imp/lib/Mailbox.php
on line 866

grumpf,
mike

--

das netzwerkteam
mike gabriel, hamburger chaussee 240, 24113 kiel

fon: +49 431 64 74 196
voip/voicemail: +49 431 643 643 6
fax: +49 431 64 74 276
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de