[Kolab-devel] c-client and php annotation patches on debian packages

Mathieu PARENT math.parent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:00:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)
<lists at infosecurity.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  does anyone have already developed a procedure to apply the c -client
>  and php annotation patches on debian c-client and php packages?
I have adapted the patches for debian, see :
* http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=456591
* http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=456947

They should be up-to-date.

>  I would like to install external-horde.sh but did not find a procedure
>  for the application of the c-client and php patches.
>
>  I would like to use the following environment:
>
>  - Kolab server with OpenPKG based installation
This one is straightforward

>  - Horde/webmail with debian based installation
Subscribe to pkg-kolab mailing list and ask questions there.
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kolab-devel/.

I have created kolab 2.2rc2 and horde 3.2rc3 packages for lenny. I
hope that they go in before the freeze. We can work together to test.

>  Fabio

Mathieu