[Kolab-devel] [issue2049] Greetings From Kingsley

Kingsley Tarawally kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Sep 28 17:39:06 CEST 2007

New submission from Kingsley Tarawally <kingstt46 at hotmail.fr>:

Greetings From Kingsley
Hello Dear
I am Mr Kingsley Tarawally from Seirra leone but residing in Ivory Coast in West Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $18,000,000 inherited from my father late Mr. K.S Tarawally, I am motivated in contacting you and hope to gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as i get to know you better.
So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first I want to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total amount for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any time.
I will be waiting for your responseThanks
Kingsley Tarawally.
Essayez Live.com, votre nouvelle page d'accueil ! Personnalisez-la en quelques clics pour retrouver tout ce qui vous intéresse au même endroit.
http://www.live.com/getstarted

messages: 12150
nosy: kingstt46
status: unread