[Kolab-devel] kdepim-enterprise (20070920 snapshot, r714749) for Fedora

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Fri Sep 21 16:44:03 CEST 2007

Am Freitag, 21. September 2007 schrieb Rex Dieter:
> fyi, I just got an initial build of kdepim-enterprise (20070920
> snapshot, r714749) done for Fedora 7, 8.  It is currently available from
> the unstable repo of the kde-redhat project:
> http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

Nice! So suppose I am having problems with stock kdepim shipped with Fedora 7
would it be a wise choice to switch to this unstable repo instead?

> If all goes well, we'll try to sneak this into the final release of
> Fedora 8.

Fantastic!

regards,
Andreas Micklei

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz: Dipl.-Betriebsw. Frank Bindel