[Kolab-devel] Non-standard IMAP flags in KMail

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 13 14:57:09 CEST 2007

Volker,

thanks for posting the proposal!

On Monday 10 September 2007 13:35, Volker Krause wrote:
> Overall, it seems that $<name> is the "standard" way of dealing with
> extended flags that have a general, not client-specific meaning. So, unless
> that conflicts badly with any other client out there, I would suggest to
> follow that for KMail by using $ToDo, $Forwarded, $Ignored, $Watched.

I agree that this is fine.
We might contact the author of the draft and see if there are current
developments with this. Asking beyond this list also could be beneficial.

I wonder if this is better discussed on the kolab-format list as well.
Should we inform other lists like KMail-devel ?

Best,
Bernhard