[Kolab-devel] [issue1945] Error: Mailaccount not found

Mike Jacobson kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Sep 9 23:26:21 CEST 2007

New submission from Mike Jacobson <tech.support at grason.com>:

The error message "mailaccount not found" was displayed each time I attempted
to sync contacts with an IMAP folder on an Icewarp/MerakMail 8.91 server.

The folder was configured as a public folder and the user had RWDE permissions.
The Kolabs client for Thunrderbird 2 was downloaded today. During sync, the
operation was successful for 323 of 379 entries in the Personal Address Book.

The sync failed on an unknown entry, with the message ID=unknwon,
Status=parsing, Content=unknwon. I suspect that a malformed record
has entered the Personal Address Book but cannot locate a utility to
recover Thunderbird Address Book files.

The mispelling of the word "unknwon" should make it easy to find the procedure
where the process is hanging. The only way to resolve the problem has been
to press the Cancel Button.

Synchronization of Calendar and Task entries seems to work properly.

The application is running on a Windows 2000 Pro SP4 laptop, connected to the
Internet via a broadband connection.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mike
Grason Technical Support