[Kolab-devel] WAS: Calendar folder created by Outlook / Toltec invisible in Horde

Stephane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:36:52 CET 2007

Le Tuesday 30 October 2007 08:09:34 Gunnar Wrobel, vous avez écrit :
> Stephane Konstantaropoulos <skonstant at sgul.ac.uk> writes:
> > Quoting Thomas Jarosch <thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com>:

> >> Do you see an activated checkbox next to the folder in Kronoliths
> >> calendar subscribe box? If yes, the base share driver is working
> >> properly and the issue could be Kronoliths kolab driver.
> >>
> >> Thomas
> >
> > I just do not see the calendar at all in the list. I see the shared
> > calendars though, just not the one owned by the user.
>
> Are there any conflicting "folder-type" settings? The Kontact client
> for example creates duplicate "TYPE.default" folders:
>
> https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2133
>
> Horde is capable of identifying ONE default folder. If there are
> several, the second will be invisible.
>
> Can you check with cyradm if you have such a situation? Or is there
> really only one "event.default" folder?
>
> What are the ACL settings on the event folders of your users?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

I think that could be the issue, one user had access to someone else's
Calendar, also marked "event.default"; in the calendar list, only the shared
one appears. When ticked, it is the events of the user's calendar that are
shown.

The user's calendar is also "event.default", maybe that's the issue, you
should check for .default only in the users namespace perhaps, I'll try this
out later in the listShares function.