[Kolab-devel] Calendar folder created by Outlook / Toltec invisible in Horde

Stephane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 14:59:35 CET 2007

Hello,

I am testing Horde alpha + Kolab patches.

One nasty issue I found is that the "Calendar" folder of some of my testers
does not appear in Kronolith. This is only when they created it via Outlook /
Toltec.

I have checked the annotations on the IMAP server using cyradm and they are
the same "event.default", still my calendar appears (created with Kontact)
and those created with Outlook do not.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Cheers,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer