[Kolab-devel] [issue2121] Problems coordination appointment with chairman

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Oct 22 17:08:40 CEST 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

This bug report concerns the requirement: Prokde35-Z/67, which should be already
100 % implemented in the current version.

The bugs and problems found:

Scenario 1:
- The chairman sends an invitation to user X
- User X receives the invitation and suggest a new appointment time/place by
clicking the "Gegenvorschlag" link in the email
- The suggestion email is sent to the chairman

Bugs in scenario 1:
- The appointment is saved in the calender of user X although he has not yet
accepted the appointment.
- The appointment is saved in the calender with the original appointment
time/date and not with the suggested time

Scenario 2 (continuing scenario 1):
- The chairman opens the email from user X and clicks the link "Dies in meinen
Kalender einfügen"

Bugs in scenario 2:
- The appointment is saved in the calender with the original appointment
time/date and not with the suggested time
- The changes in the appointment message or location are not saved in the
calender. (I have not tested other changes, but I assume that these don't work
either)
- If the appointment invitation was sent to more than one invitees, the other
invitees are not informed about the changed appointment time
- When the chairman accepts the suggestion, the invitee is not informed about
this with an email
- The chairman can not anyway reject the suggestion or make a counter suggestion
to the user X
- The suggestion email is not very clear because the suggestion is added
 into the end of email in "Kommentare" section. Also the text format is not
readable. It should be similar as in the beginning of the email: (Wo:, Beginn:,
Ende:, Dauer)
- The "Kommentare" section does not show if the change concerned the location of
the appointment instead  of the time/date.

These are the problems I have found so far, but I think there might be some more.

Versions:
Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20070928.718341)
KDE: 3.5.5
Qt: 3.3.7

assignedto: till
messages: 12380
nosy: basyskom, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Problems coordination appointment with chairman
topic: kde client, prokde35