[Kolab-devel] [issue2103] The Date header of an contact mail is not correct.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Oct 17 14:54:13 CEST 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev. 724444

The Date header of a mail should contain the time of the creation of this mail.
If I modify a contact, the date header should contain the time of my modification.
But it displays the creation-date from the kolab.xml of this contact.
This is wrong.

Test:
1. Create a contact and write down the creation time.
2. Wait 10 minutes.
3. Modify this contact.
4. Have a look at the date header of the mail of this contact.
Notice it is the creation time from kolab.xml file of the contact.

assignedto: till
messages: 12349
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: The Date header of an contact mail is not correct.
topic: enterprise35, kde client