[Kolab-devel] [issue2084] Horde/Kolab (nag, mnemo, kronolith) creation problem

Thomas Nintemann kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 11 00:12:16 CEST 2007

New submission from Thomas Nintemann <t.nintemann at t-online.de>:

First:
Always when i create more then the default ones of Tasklists, Notepads or
Calendars, i'll get white blank page and a exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
in my apache log. But the additional Tasklists, Notepads or Calendars are
createt.

Second:
When i try to manage my additional Tasklists, Notepads or Calendars i'll get
the same white blank page and a exit signal Segmentation fault (11) in my
apache log. So i can't manage them.
The deletion of the additional Tasklists, Notepads or Calendars let me manage
the default one fine.

Strangely turba seems to have this problem not...

This is happened with kolab-2.1.0 (kolab-openSuSE) and the
horde-3.2-alpha-system from kolab-cvs

Thomas

assignedto: wrobel
messages: 12268
nosy: t.nintemann, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Horde/Kolab (nag, mnemo, kronolith) creation problem