[Kolab-devel] Greyfiltering in Kolab 2.2?

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at infosecurity.ch
Sun Oct 7 16:54:34 CEST 2007

Christian Funke wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I have a question regarding greylisting for the next kolab release,
> in issue 1548 there is a discussion to inegrate the postgrey filter
> into the next kolab release with accompanying patches. I would really
> love to see that integrated since it is a very usefull addition to
> fighting spam which i had to integrate by hand in the recent releases.

Imho greylisting should be configurable by the system administrator
because it could break some specific email systems configurations.

I would suggest you to submit:
- Patches for kolabd (to enable/disable the functionality by looking at
a specific ldap flags)
- Template customization for postfix main.cf / master.cf
- Template for postgrey configuration files
- Log management of postgrey (where to write the logs)
- Startup / Shutdown / Log rotate scripts for postgrey
- Obmtool.conf and kolab installa script customization to integrate postgrey
- PHP patches for Webadmin (in order to enable/disable the functionality)

Gunnar, Bernard, are those kind of submissions enought?

Fabio